About this Activity
If you’re thinking Musandam is just for beach lovers, think again. It’s one of the best-known destinations in Oman for paragliding and parasailing too.When you’re up at that height, you’ll enjoy spectacular views of the beaches, valleys, bays, mountains and more. Also there are several cities in Musandam which have breathtaking views. You can see the Bukha castle,khawr Najd,khasab fort and many more.
We will take you to two different cities in Musandam- KHASAB & WADI QADA.
What all we can experience
- Drive through the different city districts of Khasab with its Old Town and modern New City.
- Visit of the grand Sultan Qaboos mosque (only 09:00 – 11:00h open). Time for a short walk in the city.
- Further you will visit the Khasab fort, which was built by the Portuguese in the 17th century.
- After that we will drive to the Wadi Qada.
- At the end of the Wadi in the village Tawi you can explore prehistoric rock carvings depicting camels, ships and warriors, said to be more than 2.000 years old.
Book your seats Now
- Basic Toilet on Dhow Boat, Snorkeling Equipment, Towels
- Water, Soft Drinks, Omani Tea Coffee, Fresh Fruits
- Lunch will be served on Boat.
- Dolphins Watching, Swimming Snorkeling
- Exploring Telegraph Island & Seebi Island.
- Small Fishing Villages inside Fjords.
This is Musandam ‘Norway of Arabia’ where you get to explore turquoise waters, pristine marine life, corals, reefs, dolphins, historical islands, and the Musandam fjords. Khasab Oman has been blessed with jaw dropping sea beauty, coastline, and small sandy beaches. Book a trip to Musandam and we guarantee that you will fall in love with this place because it’s Musandam….
YOU WILL FEEL ALIVE!!
Plan an Unforgettable Experience in Oman Today!
We can help you fit your happiness and experience within your allotted budget.
Book Your Stay Now