About this Activity
Going on an off road mountain safari in Musandam is something to look forward to, especially for thrill-seekers and lovers of off road explorations. Whether you’re with friends or family, Booking a mountain safari trip will definitely be an unforgettable experience for all your loved ones to enjoy.
What to expect!
- Musandam mountain safari takes you to the breathtaking and scenic view of Hajar Mountains, Jebel Al-Harim, Khor Najd and Bedouin village of sayh.
- Be the part of road adventurous mountain safari to Jebel Harim, translated as the “Mountains of Women”.
- The highest mountain peak of the Musandam Peninsula at 2,087 metres above sea level, wherever you see you will enjoy views of the mountains.
- Along the way you will get a chance to enjoy fossils dating back several million years.
Book your seats Now
- Full day Mountain Safari with our 4WD to Jebel Harim.
- The drive encompasses spectacular scenic routes through mountains and valleys, reaching a height of 1784 m above sea level with attendant panoramic views.
- You will visit the centuries old village of Bait Al Qafl, the old house and the lush natural park of Khalidiya with its many acacia trees.
- On the way you can enjoy the beauty from the top of Khor-al-Najid, one of the beautiful scenes in Oman.
- Picnic lunch and refreshments will be offered during the tour.
- Short trekking at Wadi Ain is also possible during this trip. We advised to wear comfortable trekking shoes.
Plan an Unforgettable Experience in Oman Today!
We can help you fit your happiness and experience within your allotted budget.
Book Your Stay Now